Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Life and it's ups and downs

I honestly don't think I can ever get mad for someone wanting to be happy. The only thing is that sometimes for someone to be happy, you have to make someone sad. As terrible as that sounds it's bound to happen. Everyone is looking for their own happiness, and sometimes it's you and then other times it's someone else you don't even see coming. I love this girl but honestly she doesn't love me. She did, it came and went. There's nothing left there but pain and being hurt again. But why do I stay? I'm comfortable with being hurt I suppose, I deserve better though. And eventually I will get better, I just need to put my life in the focus where better things can happen. I need better focus on build my internet empire of niche sites that bring me passive income. I need my MMJ project to work out and bring me peace and happiness at all times. I just know if I stay positive and working on my goals, and never give up until I've done what I need to do. I'll have that house on the lake, and that corvette, and three successful businesses. I just have to keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment