Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So called friends

I find it funny. I have one good friend who in reality isn't a good friend. Only comes around when he wants too, and only when I have something to offer. Maybe I need to distance myself to let them know that things aren't what they used to be. I stand up for myself, I have my own dreams and goals. That I will not accept anything less than I deserve. I don't deserve to have a friend who doesn't respond to text messages. I'm trying to make millions,I can't do that with someone who has issues with communications. I'm good on that, I've tried and tried to make things work out, make amazingly crafted business plans. Only to have to goto the side because of, instead of talking about business my friend wants to talk about his countless relationship problems. Only the universe knows where we would be if my friend just overcame their need for a female at this moment. I can't depend on him when it comes to up holding a idea. As ruthless as it sounds I'll take all of his ideas and use it for myself. I'll be sure to let him know that I do it too. But the other side of the coin I can't do that. I'm too good of a person, but I will not let my kindness be taken advantage of.


No comments:

Post a Comment