Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Waking thoughts

Life is a beautiful thing, no matter how you look at it. I've been thru the highest highs, and the deepest of holes. Life is all about how you handle the everyday ups and downs. I think I finally got a grasp on my emotions. The one thing I consistently say to my self is that; the only thing you have control over is your emotions. I know that once I fully master that, life will be exactly what I choose it to be. I used to struggle with depression and thoughts of my world being completely ruined and worthless. Now everyday I wake up and realize; I will reach to that point where I'm achieving my goals that I've set. Since I got the bigger goals established it's time for the smaller goals that'll lead up to that promise land. As you guys know I want three successful businesses. Medical Cannabis Caregiver, Car buying and selling/ restoration, and building these niche sites/ selling professional websites. I need to build small goals that'll lead me to those paths. Job 1 keep learning as much as I can, and start making the right connections. Job 2 start saving whatever you can from where ever/ learn as much as possible. Now Job 3 is going to take up most of the time, only because this is the main option of cash coming in soon. First thing I can do is learn, make mistakes, learn from them and the profit from it. 

  All you have to do is take ACTION  And all of your dreams will come true

If I keep chipping away the best I can I will be successful in no time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment